Comment on page
Assessment Response Categories
Assessment response categories (e.g., excellent, good, needs improvement) are used when creating items in the Assessment and Evaluation Module. The categories can also be applied to specific rating scales and when those rating scales are applied to items the response categories will pre-populate.
Response categories are displayed in the order they were added to the system, so use the search function to quickly look for existing categories and prevent creating duplicates. Results will appear as you type.
- Navigate to Admin > System Settings.
- Click the name of the organisation for which you want to manage assessment response categories.
- Click 'Assessment Response Categories' from the left sidebar.
- Click 'Add Category'.
- Enter the response category.
- By default, all categories will be available in reports so uncheck the box if you don't want the category to be available in reports.
- Click 'Save'. Remember your new category will be added to the end of the list.
- If multiple categories have been created and are overly similar, or you have imported data from another tool and have duplicate categories, you can merge selected categories. To do this, click the checkboxes beside the categories to merge, then scroll down and click Merge Selected.
- To delete categories, click the checkbox beside the category you wish to delete and then scroll down and click 'Delete Selected'.