When an organisation wishes to record formal remediation taken in response to a student's performance or behavior, they can do so using the Formal Remediation feature of the user profile.
- Navigate to Admin>Manage Users.
- Search for the appropriate user and click on his/her name.
- From the Student Management box on the left sidebar, click 'Formal Remediation'.
- Click 'Add Formal Remediation' to create a new remediation action.
- Provide the relevant details and click 'Add Remediation'. Unlike Incidents, the creator of a formal remediation entry will not automatically be recorded and displayed.
- Currently, learners can't view their own formal remediation records in Elentra.
- Delete an existing remediation by clicking the red minus icon beside the relevant remediation action.
By default learners can not see their own remediation records through Elentra and such records are only accessible by users with admin roles.