There are a number of support and communication channels used by the Elentra Consortium in order to adequately address your support needs. If you are new to Elentra development or administration please contact your local designated Elentra Consortium contact or reach out to us at [email protected].
- Elentra Mailing Lists (to subscribe please email [email protected] with your name, job title and institution)
- Community List - used to distribute the agenda for the bi-weekly community call, make release announcements, promote the Elentra Engage conference, and raise general issues
- Elentra Learn List - used to distribute invitations to webinars, and other training activities including monthly informal chats
- Developer List - used to distribute technical information and high priority security announcements; used to promote monthly developer chats
- (optional) Weekly School Check-In Web Conference
- Bi-Weekly Elentra Consortium Community Call
- Elentra Learn Training Webinar