Comment on page
Leave tracking allows administrative staff to record absences for learners. Please note that this is a separate tool from the Absence Management module.
- Navigate to Admin>Clinical Experiences.
- You will land on the My Learners tab.
- Each learner card displays the learner name, email, photo and institutional id.
- Search for a learner as needed, and if you can't find someone, ensure that you are in the correct curriculum period using the dropdown menu on the right.
- From the learner card, click 'Leave tracking'.
- Click 'Record New Leave'.
- Provide the required information noting the following: Leave Type: The list of leave types is configured in the database and there is no user interface to change the leave types.
- Click 'Save'.
- The leave will appear on a list and will be sorted by type and total days in a second list.
Inputting leave information as a staff user
Viewing current and upcoming leave on Admin > Assessment & Evaluation
Viewing a leave (vacation) on a learner rotation schedule