Comment on page
When a learner submits an observership, administrative staff can approve their observership request.
- From any page in Elentra, click on your name badge in the top right corner to open your user profile.
- Click 'My Observerships'.
- Complete the required information.
Users need to have staff:admin user permissions to access observerships.
To review multiple observership requests go to Admin > Manage Observerships.
To review an individual's observership request:
- Navigate to Admin > Manage Users.
- Search for the appropriate user and click on his/her name.
- From the Student Management box on the left sidebar, click 'Observerships'.
- Pending observerships will be displayed for you to approve.
- Navigate to Admin > System Reports.
- Scroll to MSPR Reporting and click on 'Observership Report'.
- Set the date range and additional filter fields if desired, and then click 'Create Report'.