Learning Events Tab
New in ME 1.23!
- Attendance tab now contains Learner Photos
- Location attendance tracking is now on the CSV import
- The audience included on event Tool Tip
- Reminder for Learners to submit their attendance (for geolocation attendance)
- Event Resources may now be reordered
Updated in ME 1.22
- In Calendar view, a database setting option allows an organization to define the time frame that dictates when the "Recently Updated" icon will be applied.
- Learning Event Filter updated to include access to all curriculum tag sets (further enhancement required and represented by Jira ticket ME-5053)
All users can access a Learning Events tab from the primary tab menu.
Some users will have a default filters applied when they access the Learning Events tab. For example, learners will automatically see a filtered view of their events. To remove existing filters click the trash can beside a filter name or use the 'Remove All Filters' option in the left sidebar.
Users can optionally apply a variety of filters to their view.
Learning Event Tab Filters
Check the parent event box to show only parent events for recurring event series that use the parent-child feature (e.g., recurring events used for small groups completing identical activities).
Users can also optionally toggle between a list view and calendar view of events and control what they see using the day, week, month views. Note the date picker to easily move to a specific date.
Learning Events Page Calendar View
In Calendar View, Event Icons signal additional information about events.
Event Icons on Events Tab Calendar View
The database setting events_recently_updated_offset can be used to change the time used to define if events are considered recently updated. The default time is 48 hours.
In List View, user can additionally see the location of events and whether attendance is required.
Learning Events Page List View
There are some database settings that allow you to control which days of the week are displayed on the calendar view of events on the Events tab (settings: calendar_excluded_days_events, calendar_start_on_monday_events). To experiment with changing this view, speak to a developer.