A report containing a list of curriculum tags assigned to a course and an indication of whether they were also assigned to events in the course. Report also includes a list of additional curriculum tags assigned to events in the course but not assigned to the course itself.
Note that this report is most useful if your curriculum framework has you assign curriculum tags to a course and those same tags to specific events. If you actually have separate tag sets for course and event objectives, you will only see useful information in the Non-Assigned Tags section of this report.
Sample COBET results
- Go to Admin > System Reports.
- Under Course Reports click Course Objectives by Events Tagged (COBET).
- Set the reporting start and finish date and time (required).
- All courses will be listed on the "Courses Included" list. Click on a course to highlight it which means it is selected.
- You can use your keyboard and mouse to select multiple courses if needed.
- Click Generate Report and results will display inline.
- Tags in the Assigned Course Objective list are those tags that were assigned to a course.
- Click the number under the Tagged column to see a list of the events where the curriculum tag was also assigned.
- Tags in the Non-Assigned Tagged Objectives list are those tags that were not assigned to the course but were assigned to specific learning events.
- Results can be downloaded as PDF or CSV.
- For CSV downloads, three separate files may download (Assigned MCC Presentations, Attached Objectives, and Non-Attached Objectives).
- For PDF downloads, information may be separated into Assigned MCC Presentations, Assigned Tagged Objectives, and Non-Assigned Tagged Objectives.