Comment on page
Learners' Curriculum Version(s)
After a course tree is created, learners enrolled in that course will have individual user trees created for them.
At some point you may need to modify a user-tree version so that you can reset a learner to the curriculum tags most relevant to them at a particular time.
- From a course/program's CBME tab, click 'Configure CBME'
- Under 'Actions,' click 'Modify User-Tree Version'
- Select a user
- Tree ID will display the user's existing tree id
- From the Reset Mode option, pick
- Override user tree(s) with a specific version
- Build user tree from versionable root